The Outreach Committee is made of appointed representatives by TARS corporate members, and the committee will meet to discuss and provide directions on TARS events and communications.
The representatives on the Outreach Committees are as follows:
- Frank Wang, software engineering director at Ampere
- Jim Xu, Principal Engineer at Zenlayer
- Marco Palladino, Co-founder and CTO of Kong
- Ming Wen, Co-founder & CEO of API7, VP of Apache APISIX project
- Qing Lin, member of Tencent Open Source Operation Working Group and contributor to TARS projects
- Teddy Chan, CEO of AfterShip, software engineer & serial Entrepreneur with 10+ years eCommerce experience
- Tina Tsou, Arm Enterprise Architect
We welcome the Outreach Committee members and look forward to creating more great events and programs to engage with the TARS community.
About the TARS Foundation
The TARS Foundation is a nonprofit, open source microservice foundation under the Linux Foundation umbrella to support the rapid growth of contributions and membership for a community focused on building an open microservices platform. It focuses on open source technology that helps businesses embrace microservices architecture as they innovate into new areas and scale their applications. For more information, please visit tarscloud.org