The TARS Foundation is an open-source microservice foundation under the Linux Foundation that focuses on building a neutral, powerful, and flexible microservices ecosystem.
Now, TARS Foundation's End User Community is growing and invites you to join us in accelerating the microservices technologies.
Participants of TARS Foundation End User Community are eligible to
- Fee: Free and renew annually
- TSC: Get one nomination for Technical Steering Committee
- Conference: Invite to Open Source Summit + MicroService Summit + TARS Con
- Meeting: End User Community Forum + Online Meeting + Mailing List
- PR: Case Study Articles + Video in Official Channels
- Cooperation: Introduce to TARS Certified Service Provider + TARS Certified Training Partner
- Other: Listing Company Logo in Official Channels